Monday, November 03, 2008

Unleash the hordes...

(free verse): The hordes have been unleashed! Facebook floodgates open! Friends and freaks, misfits and mofos, boot-lickers and detractors, the young and beautiful, the hideous and feeble, the enlightened and the foolish, come join us, come join me. Feed my egoism, encourage my procrastination, kill some time, obliterate some braincells. You know you have nothing better to do. Everything is just as bad as this, trust me.

At this moment I believe that I am my only follower. But that is OK, all that is changing.

Indeed, you are here, my dear. Like a beast in the headlights, you are captivated by my capriciousness, bribed by my bullshit, enticed by my elusiveness. Stay a while, get to know me, and get to know everything and nothing. I am the purveyor of palaver and the disseminator of discursive deeds, didaes and diddles. Leave not! I supplicate before you, I demonstrate, I demand, I order. You are not going anywhere, friend. Become my follower, join me!

2 comments:

Allie Jennings said...

I think I fall under the category of "misfits and mofos." This is exciting Brad. One more person to stalk. Yessssss.

Bradley Turner said...

I'm friend, freak, fool, and detractor. Also, lover. I wanted to see if I could post a comment on my own stuff. I can.