Saturday, November 01, 2008

I had a smiley face testicle last night...

That's correct, a smiley face stress ball testicle. I squeeze it all the time. Much of yesterday was spent frantically sorting through boring and idiotic costume ideas in my head, and as of 10:37pm the best that I had come up with was a flasher wearing a bathrobe.

As I have repeatedly told people, a flasher must either have nothing or something funny to reveal. I chose something I thought to be relatively funny. I got some laughs, some guffaws, some chuckles, not a single spew of vomit. I had to cut a slit in my underwear for attachment purposes, but it was a small price to pay.

Maybe next year I will prepare a little better, but probably not. The spontaneous usually works. And, I made this silly blog in the off-time before the ingenious brainwave that led to wandering around in my underwear, in a robe and slippers, with a happy yellow ball where my balls should have otherwise been.

I was walking down the street, and this guy dressed up as a drag queen goes, "hey, are you a jedi or something?!" and I turn around, without saying a word, and unleash the ball, and he's like, "give me some of that baaaaby!"

So my night (after 10:37pm) was this: yellow testi, bad wine, good pie, bad vodka, bad beer, good people all the hell around, lewd offerings, and good music. What more can a procrastinator, single-balled youth ask for?

No comments: