Friday, December 12, 2008

The case of the Tra La La Blip

Well my friend followers, Christmas break has come. Based upon past experience, I expect to see a proliferation of free time for all. This gives rise to potential for rousing change. In the spirit, I think it apt to diversify this blog. I do not know what that foretells.

Anyway, today I want to tell you about a musical project. There is group called Tra La La Blip. It is good. Tra La La Blip is composed of a collective of musicians that live in New South Wales. They produce unique self-described loop-electronica/pop/other music. They are good. They all suffer from some "intellectual or physical disability." Their music production process, called the Soundbeam Sessions, was facilitated by musician Randolf Reiman. It is good. I suggest strongly that you take a peek with an open mind and in the spirit of inspiration-seeking. Listen to the music. Look at the pictures. See if you like it. Report back!

No comments: