Saturday, June 06, 2009

For Abdoms

I posted this poem on the wall of a friend. It is reproduced here replete with minimal aesthetic changes. Sooohaaa, diversity (of posts) be the goal of such a one as this.

Another nick-nombre monster to stalk me, hooray,
An elegant ether revolver to anesthetize me, wippee,
A cyclical-rhythm-emitting hollow box to hypnotize me, bash!
An alchemy for satisfaction and companions for collusion, wooooooozah,

Tangential approximations abound and essence evades, so what?
Reject non-sense, embrace similitude, and smile, yaaahaaa,
Reality is around but my sunglasses are tinted, harumph!
But, damn, the vision intrigues and distractions proliferate, yes, yes.
Sup of the soup to discover the formula, whaaa?
The melody of flavors that satisfies YOU, ahahahaha!!

No comments: